Following on the heals of Chris Brogan and moving his Twitter follow Friday meme to his blog, here’s my shout out to people whose blogs or Tweets I read mostly religiously. I like Chris’ logic in moving these little promotions to a blog post format: trying to put all this information into 140 characters strangles the language and creates a 140 character mess.
- @HolyokeHome — Their blog originates in Holyoke, Massachusetts (The Paper City), about the renovation of a new/old row house.
- @WritersVoice — A book radio show that I listen to. Great interviews, including this one I did with Chris Brogan!
- @StoneGreg — Co-founder of craft beer brewer Stone Brewing Co. Always has great links to interesting articles.
- @CenterOnBudget — The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities is a non-partisan institute that’s always publishing great information about how the government is spending our money. If you want to be informed and don’t mind being sort of a geek, check them out.
- @dankennedy_nu — Dan Kennedy is a journalism professor at Northeastern University and writes the blog Media Nation. A good source of information about the media business in general, especially around Boston.
UPDATE: Rob McGuire on how to recommend people and make yourself look good.
Do you have any suggestions but don’t have a blog to publish them at? Leave them in the comments below.