I hate to admit it, because this thing looks like a rabbit’s wet dream, but the salad I made this weekend tasted fucking good. A simple homemade dressing on fresh spinach and Swiss chard from the first farm share distribution of the season.
Does that look good to you? Then make the damn thing!
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- spinach, chopped bite size
- Swiss chard, chopped bite size (cut the stems and ribs out — they’re tough)
- chopped up toasted almonds
- feta cheese crumbles, not too much
- a little bit of grilled chicken
You want amounts? Forget about it! Figure it out yourself, I’ve already given you something that tastes good!
What makes this salad are the almonds and feta (the saltiness of the cheese). Don’t screw it up and substitute.